Main tasks and duties for Maintenance & Repair Technician:
- Ensuring proper documentation and updated maintenance of the fleet under the technical management.
- Preparing and maintaining associated documentation in accordance with the company Quality and Safety Management System.
- Manage the workshops / maintenance partners to obtain the right level of performance according to the industry standards and / or the contractual agreements.
- Reviewing fleet performance and identifying potential equipment issues and wherever necessary provide recommendations to improve efficiency.
- Technical and operational support to Commercial Managers, CSOs and other activities within Ermewa.
- Participation to local associations and meetings upon management requests whenever necessary.
- Additional activities: Workshops inspections based on internal requirements / on hires & off hires of wagons / Participate to any incident as Ermewa’s representative upon management requests.
- At least a few years ‘experience in technical rail freight, wagons’ activity.
- Good communication skills both externally and internally.
- Basic IT skills to update internal ERP system.
- Openminded and willing to cope in a changing environment.
- Driving License B.
- Willing to travel as and when necessary.
- Willing to support and interact with other departments and activities of ERMEWA.
- Language skills: ROMANIAN, Good level of ENGLISH, Bulgarian is a plus.
- Full-time job.
- Medical care.
- Company car.
Ermewa Group is one of the leading players of the freight and intermodal railcars and tank containers leasing industries worldwide. As such Ermewa Group specializes in designing, optimizing, financing and managing strategic assets for the global supply chain, offering customers safe, cost-efficient and environment-friendly solutions.
With operation throughout Europe for railcars and worldwide for tank containers, Ermewa Group offers local expertise to a world of customers from industries as diverse as steel, energy, chemical, construction, mining, agribusiness, foodstuffs, cosmetics and logistics & transportation.
With a wealth of experience in the technical management of railcars and tank containers fleets, Ermewa Group prides itself in its technical expertise, economical optimization and safety record. The stated goals of Ermewa Group are to:
Further optimize railway and tank containers transportation in partnership with customers.
Guarantee performance and innovation of the assets in line with customer’s requirements.
Continue to work on insuring optimal safety of its materials and employees.