Location: Bucuresti, B, Romania
The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world.
The trends that drive this are well known: environmental challenges, population growth, urbanization and increasing demands for mobility. With 6B€ of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
Alstom in Romania has been present for Transport for over 20 years employing today over 450 people. Transport sector, now Alstom, registered major success in infrastructure, signaling and also services. The long term service agreement for the maintenance of the rolling stock of Metrorex is a major reference and shows the expertise of Alstom in this field. Alstom will continue to grow his business in Romania proposing further services for the local market and export, creating regional hub in Services and Signaling.
The Buyer position, reporting direct to Country Sourcing & Supply Chain director will as a responsibility have:
– to select suppliers, negotiate contracts and to manage the relationship with suppliers when they fail to comply with the contractual requirements
Specific responsibilities of the role:
- Support global supplier panel relationship
- Manage specific supplier panel relationship (negociation, specific agreement, local supplier QCDT performances)
- Monitor day to day suppliers performances and issues
- Management of initial issues before escalation to line managerCommodity support on site:
- Consolidation of commodity needs, inputs
- Active participation to commodity strategy and panel elaboration
- Provide imputs to build differenciation
- Support of Commodity Manager in tender phase
- Represent the commodities towards projects, platforms and solutions.
- Effective teamwork with internal customers and stakeholders in problem solving
- Apply the Alstom Transport Sourcing process, and provide return on experience.Involvement in projects:
- Coordinate project with all Metiers
- Prepare and launch of Request For Quotation with suppliers using the standard tool.
- Lead project negociation.
- Monitor sourcing project QCDT & legal project evolution (FAI, Business Award, Product development)
- Prepare Business Award
Qualifications & Experience
- Cunostere limba engleza nivel avansat
- Contract perioada determinata pana la 31.12.2021
- Business school or Engineering degree
- Specialization in purchasing represents an advantage
- Fluent english & International background is an asset
- min 2 to 5 years of experience in industry
- Mini 2 year experience in Purchasing indirecte.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
|Vezi un alt angajator|
At Alstom Transport, we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry. More information about Alstom can be found at: www.alstom.com