Website DB Engineering & Consulting Romania
We are looking for experienced Commercial Manager for our design projects. With challenging projects, varied tasks and attractive employment DB Engineering & Consulting Bucharest Branch has all the ingredients for an exciting and fulfilling career. We encourage the employees in their professional and personal development, offering numerous benefits.
- Commercial project controlling and monitoring of proper maintenance of projects;
- Monthly Reporting, annual Commercial Planning, annual Statements, risk analysis;
- Ensure that all resources are allocated
- Ensure support for budget/forecasts
- Ensure that margin is according to planning
- Ensure re-calculations at year end and when necessary
- Implementing effective and useful reports, statistics and processes
- University degree in Finance / Economics / Business
- 5 years of experience, ideally in building projects or project controlling
- very good PC knowledge (MS Office)
- good SAP R3 knowledge would be a plus
- strong affinity for numbers and analytical thinking skills
- negotiation skills and persuasion ability
- attention to details with a commitment to high quality;
- working well independently and ability to handle conflict, high assertiveness
- high ability to cope with pressure, commitment, flexibility and team spirit
- Knowledge of advanced English language.
- Knowledge of medium/advanced German language.
DB offers a broad range of engineering services: In addition to spectacular, new and upgraded lines, it includes numerous modernization projects in the existing rail infrastructure.
Regardless of the type of project in its portfolio – new construction, modernization and maintenance of complete systems or individual components – DB always provides a proper and professional implementation of the plan specifications and guarantees the quality-oriented start-up within the agreed schedule and budget.
Our project portfolio: From A to Z speed rail line as marshalling yard. We build and modernize railway infrastructure, equipment for passenger and freight services and to train formation and works, workshops and depots – with everything that goes with it!