Location: Bucuresti, B, Romania
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Alstom in Romania has been present over 25 years employing today over 450 people.Alstom, registered major success in infrastructure, signaling and also services. The long term service agreement for the maintenance of the rolling stock of Metrorex is a major reference and shows the expertise of Alstom in this field. Alstom will continue to grow his business in Romania proposing further services for the local market and export, creating regional hub in Services and Signaling.
We operate in the domain of Design and construction of safety critical transportation systems.
The working environment is excellent in terms of possibility to learn how to master complex and modern technology in the domain of real-time embedded systems, communication technology, System and Software engineering, Advanced design and validation methodology. It requires people motivated to learn, passionate to get results, ready to work as a team player and oriented to meet the customer expectation and satisfaction.
Purpose of the Job
He/she will be member of the Installation Design team, part of the Engineering Department
Reporting hierarchically to Installation Design Manager, functionally to the Domain team leader.
- Support the Domain team leader;
- Produce the Electrical drawing and the 3D presentation;
- Produce cabling list and test protocol;
- Ensure the respect of all the Electrical design constraints of each solution;
- Perform survey on site (inside the train) and define the technical solution for the Electrical part;
- Report any failure of the Electrical solution during the train fitment in order to address the change in short term period;
- Master degree in Engineering school / university, specialisation or oriented in Electrical design
Desired Knowledge / Experience
- Cunostinte limba engleza nivel mediu-avansat
- Contract perioada nedeterminata
- Knowledge of railways is an asset.
- Knowledge of e3s is an asset
- Writing skills: clarity, rigor, and concision
- German language knowledge is a plus
- English, minimum FCE
- French language is an asset.
Behavioural Skills / Competencies
- Team spirit and listening skills;
- Rigor and open-minded;
- Autonomy and perseverance;
- Goodwill and proactivity
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.