Website DB Engineering & Consulting Romania
We are planning to extend our Infrastructure Department of Design Unit Team in Bucharest, Romania. We are looking for experienced engineers for design projects. With challenging projects, varied tasks and attractive employment DB has all the ingredients for an exciting and fulfilling career. We encourage the employees in their professional and personal development, offering numerous benefits.
– Involvement in the railway technical planning for railway infrastructure and superstructure projects.
– Technical drafting in compliance with German and/or European technical standards in force.
– Development of details and execution drawings for specific Railway projects and other written documentation.
– The evaluation of technical special proposals (technical Opinions).
– Communication skills to interface and collaborate with other project team member.
– Cost estimation, cost calculation and profitability calculations.
– Knowledge of German language.
– Master degree in Civil Engineering.
– It would be consider an advantage at least 2 years of experience railways infrastructure and superstructure design.
– Also, it would can be consider equivalent at least 2 years of experience in roads infrastructure design.
– Proficiency in use of ProVi (or similar railway design softwares) is desirable.
– Software knowledge in AutoCAD is required.
– Interdisciplinary understanding and knowledge of the interrelation of individual planning.
– A team player to promote a good working environment.
– Analytical thinking, hardworking, responsible and flexible.
– Knowledge of medium/advanced German language.
– Knowledge of advanced English language.
DB offers a broad range of engineering services: In addition to spectacular, new and upgraded lines, it includes numerous modernization projects in the existing rail infrastructure.
Regardless of the type of project in its portfolio – new construction, modernization and maintenance of complete systems or individual components – DB always provides a proper and professional implementation of the plan specifications and guarantees the quality-oriented start-up within the agreed schedule and budget.
Our project portfolio: From A to Z speed rail line as marshalling yard. We build and modernize railway infrastructure, equipment for passenger and freight services and to train formation and works, workshops and depots – with everything that goes with it!