Website DB Engineering & Consulting Romania
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering / Fresh Graduate
- Good command of speaking, reading and writing English.
- Good technical and analytical skills.
- Experience in Railway environment would be an advantage.
- Supervise and Manage supervisory team and Subcontractor/ Installation Contractor to work according to schedule, quality and standard requirement.
- Plan, Follow up and Coordinate Design, Installation, Test and commissioning documents in accordance to the required specification.
- Technical support and clarification related to installation, testing and commissioning with subsystem, customer and consultant. Providing feedback concerning analysis of the technical problem and answering technical inquiries related to discipline.
- Follow up report progress of the work.
- Follow internal process to raise any non-conformity found at site. Trouble the system errors found and liaise with engineering team for remedial actions.
- Strictly follow the safety rules and procedures as stated in the health and safety plan
- Competitive salary
- Intensive German courses
- In-house training specific software
- Trainings and assignments to Germany
- Opportunity for relocation.
DB offers a broad range of engineering services: In addition to spectacular, new and upgraded lines, it includes numerous modernization projects in the existing rail infrastructure.
Regardless of the type of project in its portfolio – new construction, modernization and maintenance of complete systems or individual components – DB always provides a proper and professional implementation of the plan specifications and guarantees the quality-oriented start-up within the agreed schedule and budget.
Our project portfolio: From A to Z speed rail line as marshalling yard. We build and modernize railway infrastructure, equipment for passenger and freight services and to train formation and works, workshops and depots – with everything that goes with it!