Website DB Engineering & Consulting Romania
We are planning to extend our Structural Design Department of Design Unit Team in Bucharest, Romania. We are looking for experienced engineers for design projects. With challenging projects, varied tasks and attractive employment DB has all the ingredients for an exciting and fulfilling career. We encourage the employees in their professional and personal development, offering numerous benefits.
Key responsibilities and requirements:
- Involvement in the design structures for rail and road bridges projects.
- Technical drafting in compliance with German and European technical standards in force.
- Development of details and execution drawings and other written documentation.
- The evaluation of technical special proposals (technical Opinions).
- Communication skills to interface and collaborate with other project team member.
- Cost estimation, cost calculation and profitability calculations.
- Knowledge of German language.
- Master degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in structural engineering design.
- It would be consider an advantage at least 2 years of experience in railway bridge design.
- Proficiency in specific software calculation programs for structural engineering design.
- Software knowledge in AutoCAD is required.
- Interdisciplinary understanding and knowledge of the interrelation of individual planning.
- A team player to promote a good working environment.
- Analytical thinking, hardworking, responsible and flexible.
- Knowledge of medium/advanced German language.
- Knowledge of advanced English language.
DB offers a broad range of engineering services: In addition to spectacular, new and upgraded lines, it includes numerous modernization projects in the existing rail infrastructure.
Regardless of the type of project in its portfolio – new construction, modernization and maintenance of complete systems or individual components – DB always provides a proper and professional implementation of the plan specifications and guarantees the quality-oriented start-up within the agreed schedule and budget.
Our project portfolio: From A to Z speed rail line as marshalling yard. We build and modernize railway infrastructure, equipment for passenger and freight services and to train formation and works, workshops and depots – with everything that goes with it!